Mission Statement: RGWC provides a Christ centered environment for women to break the cycle of addiction and become productive members of society.
Vision: RGWC will help consumers become spiritually, physically, and emotionally healthy, able to support themselves and their families and give back to their community.
Values: We value honoring God along with hard work and integrity as a model for success.
Sustainability: RGWC practices Integrity to ensure sustainability by managing operation costs through donations, fundraising, grants and income from RGWC rental properties
- Provide safe housing and possible opportunities for future independent living
- Offer Bible-based classes to promote spiritual healing
- Examine the emotions that contribute to addiction
- Promote family counseling
- Help find appropriate clothing and help with resume and interview skills
- Encourage higher education, GED or college
- Facilitate Support Group: restoring relationships, anger management, life skills, and emotional healing
- Encourage participants to resolve legal issues
- Provide volunteer work that will help build resumes and references